This privacy statement describes how Paramount collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website https://www.pescipantwgc.com/ It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To Personalize Your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, sign up for our services, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When subscribing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or cell phone number.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you sign up, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with exclusive access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety.